Back in the Water
Well, the boat's back in the water, and floating. The picture is of it at the boatyard's dock, right after we dropped it off the travelift. The cockpit drain hoses were bone dry when the boat went in, so that's good, my first repair that could have filled the boat with water was a success! I motored it back to it's slip, and it steers much, much better now without the rudder being covered in a forest of sea life. Next up is completing the cleaning, and replacing the bilge pump that doesn't work. I've also updated the expense tally with the cost for the haulout and paint. It was by far the most expensive purchase so far.
- 2013-08-02 A Few Years Later
- 2009-12-20 Final Update
- 2009-08-21 Summer Update
- 2009-05-06 April Update
- 2009-03-30 March Update
- 2008-12-30 Prepping for the New Rigging
- 2008-12-18 Taking Down the Mast
- 2008-12-01 Small Project Update
- 2008-11-19 Back in the Water
- 2008-11-18 Ready to Go Back in the Water
- 2008-11-12 Haul-Out
- 2008-11-10 The Boat's First Outing
- 2008-11-07 It Runs!
- 2008-11-02 The Once-Over