This will probably be the last update on this project. I've gotten rid of the boat. It wasn't practical to keep it in Alameda while living in Santa Cruz. I've given the boat to someone who's intending on finishing the restoration work and sailing it out of Monterey, so I should be able to get some pictures of it when it's complete. I may post those here, but I wont be doing any more work on the boat myself. I'm still on the wait list at the Santa Cruz harbor, so I may start another boat project in a few years when that comes due and I'll have somewhere to keep a boat nearby.
For now, thanks for reading.
- 2013-08-02 A Few Years Later
- 2009-12-20 Final Update
- 2009-08-21 Summer Update
- 2009-05-06 April Update
- 2009-03-30 March Update
- 2008-12-30 Prepping for the New Rigging
- 2008-12-18 Taking Down the Mast
- 2008-12-01 Small Project Update
- 2008-11-19 Back in the Water
- 2008-11-18 Ready to Go Back in the Water
- 2008-11-12 Haul-Out
- 2008-11-10 The Boat's First Outing
- 2008-11-07 It Runs!
- 2008-11-02 The Once-Over